High Def is a short-term serving role that has a big impact!
There are many opportunities to serve before and during High Def Weekend. As a High Def volunteer, you have access to large-group worship sessions and the zany fun that builds memories and relationships. High Def will create common ground for you and your teen, even if you don’t see each other during the event.
Ways to serve:
- Small-group leaders hang out, have fun and shepherd students (weekend commitment)
- Meal team helps set up and serve meals (Saturday & Sunday time slots).
- Rec team ensures that students have fun and stay safe during recreation time (Saturday & Sunday time slots).
- Planning team takes responsibility for helping to move event planning forward each week.
- Registration & admin team handles event details and tasks during the weeks leading up to High Def.
- Video/Photography team takes photos and videos during the weekend. Assistance is also needed processing photos and videos after the event.
- Merch Team sets up and sells High Def merchandise. Various time slots including pre-event planning roles.
- Serve Team assists in planning and execution of the serve element of High Def. Various time slots, including pre-event planning roles.
- Social Media team assists with pre-event promotion and planning; helps with content during High Def.