Over the 40 weeks of residency, the leadership training curriculum will be unpacked during a weekly training meeting from 12:30-4:30 every Tuesday. There we’ll focus on:
- Self Leadership:
- Spiritual Health, Relational Health, Emotional/Mental/Physical Health
- Thought Leadership:
- Scripture, Theology, Apologetics/Worldview
- Church Leadership:
- Preston Trail Thumbprint, Replication/Multiplication, Pastoral issues & practice
- Organizational Leadership:
- Mentorship, Leading from the second seat, Apprenticeship
- Applied Leadership:
- Each representative from a ministry will be with the residency class instructing and leading practical sessions on ministry practice.
In addition to the lecture-style classes there will be guest speakers, podcasts, book studies/reviews and creative presentation through various media.