Kindergarten through 5th Grade
At Preston Trail, we believe that the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud and good leaders always care. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three things stick:
I need to make the wise choice.
I can trust God no matter what
I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
What happens here
Elementary kids come to our environment to learn about God and the Bible in a fun, high-energy way that keeps them coming back week after week!
- Kids start off in their grade-level small group with their adult and student small group leaders to introduce the monthly VIRTUE and Bottom Line for the week.
- Next, they come together in an age-appropriate large group to join in a fun-filled, action-packed LIVE! Worship experience where the Bible and music come alive!
- The second half of the hour is all about small groups. We want kids to see how God's Word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. The kids participate in hands-on activities that are designed to strengthen friendships and grow in deep faith. That's why its important to make sure your child connects with the same friends, same leader, at the same hour. In TrailKids, our goal is to show God's heart for kids and have a blast doing it!
Check in & security
Here are a few of the ways we're committed to making your child's time with us safe and meaningful:
- Upon check-in, your child is given a numbered security tag. This sticker is placed on your child's back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers on these tags are matched. If we need to call you out of the service, we will text you.
- Each of our serving team members goes through a criminal background check.
- Our team leads monitor our TrailKids area during services.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door to their classroom.