SERVING AT HIGH DEF
You are the key to making High Def happen! More than 100 serving team members work (and play) together to create a fun and inspiring event that communicates Christ’s love to students. Join us and be part of a student’s faith story!
There are many opportunities to serve before and during High Def Weekend:
- Host Homes provide housing and two meals for students (Friday evening and all-day Saturday commitment).
- Co-hosts assist hosts and small group leaders (Friday evening and all-day Saturday commitment).
- Small Group Leaders hang out, have fun and shepherd students (Friday evening and all-day Saturday commitment).
- Drivers safely drive students to and from church, host homes and community activities (Friday evening and all-day Saturday commitment is preferred).
- Yell Leaders are enthusiastic young adults who aren’t afraid to be on stage, get a little messy and help others have fun--even if it means they have to do something silly or gross (Friday evening and all-day Saturday commitment).
- Lunch team members help set up and serve lunch (Saturday mid-day commitment).
- Rec team members ensure that students have fun and stay safe during recreation time (Friday evening and Saturday time slots).
- Build team members construct set elements leading up to the weekend.
- Planning team takes responsibility for helping to move event planning forward each week.
- Registration & admin team handles event details and tasks during the weeks leading up to High Def.
- Video/Photography team takes photos and videos during the weekend. Assistance is also needed processing photos and videos after the event.