Women's Groups: You are Free
New and looking to connect with a women's group?
There are many to choose from, composed of women of all ages and life stages.
We have two types of groups; on-site and off-site. On-site groups meet on
Tuesdays at the Preston Trail Frisco campus. Off-site groups meet at different
times during the week, all over Collin County.
On-Site Groups Schedule:
- Tuesday Morning Groups: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday Evening Groups: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
You are Free by Rebekah Lyons (January 30 through March 6). Through this study, Rebekah invites you to:
- Overcome the exhaustion of trying to meet the expectations of others and rest in the joy God’s freedom brings.
- Release stress, anxiety and worry, to uncover the peace that comes from abiding in his presence.
- Find permission to grieve past experiences, confess areas of brokenness, and receive strength in your journey towards healing.
- Throw off self-condemnation, burn superficial masks and step boldly into what our good God has for you.
- Discover the courage to begin again and use your newfound freedom to set others free.
Find your group using the link below. Registration for KidCare has closed. If you’d like to join the waitlist, please click the link below and fill out the form. Should a space become available, we will let you know. For the safety and security of the children and our staff, we do not allow walk-ins.
The book is required, and the study guide is highly encouraged for this study.