Parent - Child Dedication (Frisco Campus)
Saturday, November 9 at 10 a.m.
Parent - Child Dedication is an opportunity for new parents to celebrate the Christ-centered values you want to promote in your child.
Mandatory Parent Orientation meeting: Sunday, October 13 at 11 a.m.
What to expect:
- There will be a brief message given by one of our senior pastors.
- We will share pictures of your child during a special dedication moment.
- We will lead you in a prayer of dedication.
- The celebration includes time to eat donuts and take pictures with your family and friends.
- The celebration will last about 60 to 90 minutes.