The Next 15 Vision
Our God-sized vision for the next 15 years
As Preston Trail celebrated the anniversary of our first 15 years in September of 2017, we were excited to look ahead and share the vision we believe God has given us for the next 15 years.
In the first 15 years God has written a unique story at Preston Trail. But the story doesn't stop here. New stories in new places are waiting to be written.
It is because of what we have seen God do over the past 15 years that we have a God-sized vision for the next 15. In humble gratitude, we believe that God has blessed the Preston Trail way of doing ministry, and we are compelled to take our unique thumbprint to the world. Here’s our vision for the next 15:
- Central Campus: We will fully develop our central campus to maximize our ministry in our immediate mission field and to create a training center which will serve as the launching ground for a total of 15 regional multi-sites, national church plants and global training centers.
- Regional Multi-sites: We will launch multi-site campuses to help more people in North Texas find and follow Jesus, because we are located in one of the fastest growing regions in the country.
- National Church Plants: We will plant new churches in strategic cities throughout our nation—cities rich in thought leadership, commerce and the arts—because the stories being authored there are far too small.
- Global Partnerships: We will take the gospel to the nations by launching indigenous training centers in targeted regions of influence.
Compelled by Love is the first three-year capital initiative in our Next 15 Vision. We are compelled by love to share the good news of Jesus locally, regionally, nationally and globally. In the next three years, we will Expand our Frisco campus, Equip our McKinney campus, and Engage our nation and our world--but we can't do it without you.
- Expand We will add additional space for preschoolers and children at our Frisco campus, so that we can make room to reach new families who are moving into our community.
- Equip We will equip our McKinney multisite campus to reach more people for Christ by providing them with a more permanent location.
- Engage We will plant new churches in strategic, highly unchurched American cities, and start global training centers on three continents: Africa, Asia, and Europe. A portion of our support will also go to our Engage partners here in North Texas and around the world.